[asterisk-users] Intel Atom based Asterisk server?

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Feb 3 12:49:32 CST 2010

Just Asterisk 1.6.2 on CENTOS 5. I can't imagine any problems at all,
I don't think top has ever been over a couple percent except when I'm
re-building asterisk.

It's got 2Gb of ram so everything is in ram, I've never seen the swap
file usage get past zero. Right now there's 512K free so it's a long
way to go before hitting the disk.

Ira