[asterisk-users] sip realtime md5secret

Emre Kurnaz kurnaze at itu.edu.tr
Tue Feb 2 13:20:29 CST 2010

Hi all,

Does asterisk cache realtime sip md5secret values?

I create a user over a web site and set a password as "asd" and I can login with that password. After a while I change my password and set it as "123". Although the password is set as "123" in the mysql database (I double checked), i can not login using the password "123", but with "asd".

So, am i missing a point? or is this how asterisk works? and Should I reload asterisk after adding a peer in the database?

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Emre Kurnaz
ITU/BIDB