[asterisk-users] Use a BLF for monitoring

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Mon Feb 1 20:24:50 CST 2010

In your dialplan, you should put in...sth like
exten => 1001,hint,Custom:virtext1001

In your script, you should put in...sth like
Set(DEVSTATE(Custom:virtext001=INUSE);
Set(DEVSTATE(Custom:virtext001=NOTINUSE);

In the phone directory.xml, define an entry with ct=1001 and turn bw on.
Reboot phone of course.