[asterisk-users] Odd error mssage on DAHDI lines

Yves Arikoglu yves030 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 05:28:35 CST 2010

hi,

you can lookup the causes in the sources....
check you dahdi-configuration (especially the groups...) is there
everything ok? what does dahdi_tools or the other cli-commands say, that
give you
information about the available channels?

yves

/* Causes for disconnection (from Q.931) */
       #define AST_CAUSE_UNALLOCATED            1
       #define AST_CAUSE_NO_ROUTE_TRANSIT_NET          2
       #define AST_CAUSE_NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION          3
       #define AST_CAUSE_CHANNEL_UNACCEPTABLE          6
       #define AST_CAUSE_CALL_AWARDED_DELIVERED    7
       #define AST_CAUSE_NORMAL_CLEARING        16
       #define AST_CAUSE_USER_BUSY            17
       #define AST_CAUSE_NO_USER_RESPONSE        18
       #define AST_CAUSE_NO_ANSWER            19
       #define AST_CAUSE_CALL_REJECTED            21
       #define AST_CAUSE_NUMBER_CHANGED        22
       #define AST_CAUSE_DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER      27
       #define AST_CAUSE_INVALID_NUMBER_FORMAT         28
       #define AST_CAUSE_FACILITY_REJECTED        29
       #define AST_CAUSE_RESPONSE_TO_STATUS_ENQUIRY    30
       #define AST_CAUSE_NORMAL_UNSPECIFIED            31
       #define AST_CAUSE_NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION     34
       #define AST_CAUSE_NETWORK_OUT_OF_ORDER          38
       #define AST_CAUSE_NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE      41
       #define AST_CAUSE_SWITCH_CONGESTION        42
       #define AST_CAUSE_ACCESS_INFO_DISCARDED         43
       #define AST_CAUSE_REQUESTED_CHAN_UNAVAIL        44
       #define AST_CAUSE_PRE_EMPTED            45
       #define AST_CAUSE_FACILITY_NOT_SUBSCRIBED       50
       #define AST_CAUSE_OUTGOING_CALL_BARRED          52
       #define AST_CAUSE_INCOMING_CALL_BARRED          54
       #define AST_CAUSE_BEARERCAPABILITY_NOTAUTH      57
       #define AST_CAUSE_BEARERCAPABILITY_NOTAVAIL     58
       #define AST_CAUSE_BEARERCAPABILITY_NOTIMPL      65
       #define AST_CAUSE_CHAN_NOT_IMPLEMENTED          66
       #define AST_CAUSE_FACILITY_NOT_IMPLEMENTED      69
       #define AST_CAUSE_INVALID_CALL_REFERENCE        81
       #define AST_CAUSE_INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION      88
       #define AST_CAUSE_INVALID_MSG_UNSPECIFIED       95
       #define AST_CAUSE_MANDATORY_IE_MISSING          96
       #define AST_CAUSE_MESSAGE_TYPE_NONEXIST         97
       #define AST_CAUSE_WRONG_MESSAGE                 98
       #define AST_CAUSE_IE_NONEXIST            99
       #define AST_CAUSE_INVALID_IE_CONTENTS           100
       #define AST_CAUSE_WRONG_CALL_STATE              101
       #define AST_CAUSE_RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE      102
       #define AST_CAUSE_MANDATORY_IE_LENGTH_ERROR     103
       #define AST_CAUSE_PROTOCOL_ERROR        111
       #define AST_CAUSE_INTERWORKING            127