[asterisk-users] Panasonic KX-TGP500 w/Asterisk

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Mon Dec 27 22:11:02 UTC 2010

I have no direct experience. But I know that E4 Technologies has been
using this phone with Asterisk & Switchvox. Panasonic made an effort
earlier this year to have it certified with Asterisk. It's also
Broadvoice certified.

Michael

--Original Message Text---
From: William Stillwell
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:40:57 -0500

Has anybody have any experience using the KX-TGP500 Cordless DEC 6.0

System
 with asterisk ?

I run a small asterisk server at home using two SPA3102s, and thinking
of upgrading my cordless analog phones to something a little newer.

--
Michael Graves
mgraves<at>mstvp.com
sip:mgraves at mstvp.onsip.com