[asterisk-users] anyone who has experience with chinese clone cards like zycoo, ctvon, chinaroby, etross, iit, realtone

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Mon Dec 27 15:20:19 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
>Anyone who has experience using Digium analog card clones from any of the following:
>
>1. Zycoo
>2. CTVON
>3. Chinaroby
>4. Etross
>5. Immediate IT (IIT)
>6. Realtone
>
>and can give review which one is good quality with easy configuration and error free running. Also since some of these manufacture >only analog cards, does anyone have any experience using these in a single system with digital cards from other manufacturers like >Openvox?

I've used Openvox cards in production heavily for FXO/FXS applications and a few installations using their single port T1/E1 card. Other than a bad run of analog cards we experienced last year, they've been solid.

Also, I've used Zycoo analog boards which work very well, not a problem anywhere.

One other manufacturer you might want to look at is 'Phonic EQ'. [1]  I just received a T1/E1 board (wanted something very inexpensive as this is for my test rig in the lab) that seems to work well but I have not used it long enough to know if there are any problems.

--Tim

[1] http://www.phoniceq.com/