[asterisk-users] load balance with 2 wan connections

dave george dgeorge at teletoneinc.com
Mon Dec 27 13:47:03 UTC 2010

We have another gateway in the USA that will send traffic to both IPs.  The
US gateway will load balance the traffic to both IPs.

This is not used for phones.  It is used mainly for wholesale traffic.
Asterisk is being used as an SS7 gateway.

Each DSL limits us to about 16 calls.  We are thinking of combining DSL +
DSL + Cable ISP on the same box and have our USA box send traffic to all 3
IPS.

Dave