[asterisk-users] callerid and user on voicemail

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Mon Dec 27 11:59:46 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, December 22, 2010 04:59:42 pm Danny Nicholas wrote:
> [...]

Hi and thanks for the reply,
Userid and caller ids are different. Thats making the problem bigger.
If it was like 55512345/12345 i can crop the number in dialingplans and doenst
have any headaches.

> #2.  *97 is just a dialplan line like this:
> Exten => *97,1,voicemailmain(${CALLERID(num}@default)
>
> You can either do some error trapping or use ex-girlfriend logic like this
> Exten => *97,1,noop(new *97 logic)
> Exten => *97/12345,n,voicemailmain(1000 at default)
> Exten => *97,n,voicemailmain(${CALLERID(num)@default)
Making such static definitions can work with small number of users but, it is
planned to have about 5000 users which makes impossible to make such
definitions.
Maybe i should match username and callerid together.
mmm that might work :)