[asterisk-users] Moving asterisk from one network to another.

Asterisk Man theasteriskman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:30:43 UTC 2010

Friends,

Do we need to change any Asterisk configuration files (Or any file related
to Asterisk for that matter) when we put Asterisk box from one network to
another?

It is assumed that DB is on the same box.

Asterisk box has got Asterisk running in it with no issues.

Probably, it should not complain.

I tried to check for IP address in Asterisk files (using ‘find . | xargs
grep 192.168.X.XX –sl’), but it seems that Asterisk does not store specific
IP in file(s).

Your thoughts on this if I m missing something.

-AsteriskMan