[asterisk-users] DIALSTATUS on CANCEL

Vardan Harutyunyan hvardan71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 08:39:04 UTC 2010

Hello Bryant
Extension "h" is worked in any case of hangup.
It not important to that the call was answered or no.
It also be more flexible, if you use instead of ${DIALSTATUS}use
${HANGUPCAUSE}, while in most of cause ${DIALSTATUS} is returned the
same return code.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+variable+hangupcause

--
Vardan Harutyunyan,