[asterisk-users] Forking a call

mickael ropars mropars at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:53:14 UTC 2010

Hi Mike,

Fork will generated 2 CDRs, and will seperate CDRs

But seems that there is a trouble in 1.6 (1.4 was working fine)

For exemple : phone A (leg A) is called, I play some background sound and
before putting in relation with phone B (leg B) I do a ForkCDR()

in 1.4 billsec in the first CDRs whas the call time on leg A and in the
second CDR the time of call on leg B
in 1.6 billsec on the two CDRs is the call time on leg B

in my case it cause some trouble since I cannot not charge the introduction
message (background sound)

Is it a known Bug ? or may be it's not a bug?

regards

Mickael