[asterisk-users] Possible Bug (Include ${HANGUPCAUSE} in CDR)

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Dec 22 17:42:33 UTC 2010

Ok I can't get my CDR values to set from the h extension in either 1.6.2 or
1.8  What is wrong? Here is what I found in the cdr.conf

; Normally, CDR's are not closed out until after all extensions are
finished
; executing. By enabling this option, the CDR will be ended before
executing
; the "h" extension so that CDR values such as "end" and "billsec" may be
; retrieved inside of of this extension. The default value is "no".
endbeforehexten=no

The default is set to no so why can't I store any CDR values in my h
extension.

exp..
exten => h,n,Set(CDR(cause_code)=${HANGUPCAUSE})
I need the cause code stored.

Really what I need to be able to do is in the h quickly store some values
to the CDR then.
For the write of the CDR and stopping the billing seconds.  Then continue
to process some cleanup funcitons.

How can I work arround asterisk not honoring the endbeforehexten=no.
Is there some other way to achieve this?

Bryant I need the cause code stored.Really what I need to be able to do is