[asterisk-users] DIALSTATUS on CANCEL

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Dec 22 15:24:30 UTC 2010

I see the same thing. Why is there an CANCEL status if it is never set. The
only way I have been able to capture a Cancel status is with the
h extensions using the 'e' option under dial. But this leaves no way to
tell what the DIALSTATUS state was as it is blank. I belive it is a bug as
well.

Bryant