[asterisk-users] How to list used extensions + assign extension to a roaming phone

Axelle aafortinet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 15:14:53 UTC 2010

Hi list,

I have searched through asterisk command lines but haven't found how to do this:

- can I list the phones (callerid or IMSIs?) currently registered ?
If I do "dialplan show" that lists the configuration I loaded, e.g
[ Context 'sip-local' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  '2102' =>         1. Macro(dialSIP|IMSI1)         [pbx_config]
  '2103' =>         1. Macro(dialSIP|IMSI2)         [pbx_config]
  '2104' =>         1. Macro(dialSIP|IMSI3)         [pbx_config]
but it does not tell me who is actually registered or using the
network, maybe only 2102.

- is it possible to assign a given number/range of numbers (extension)
to a phone which roams into my network (open registration)?

Thanks
Axelle