[asterisk-users] Asterisk hangs up call after 20s

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Wed Dec 22 13:31:32 UTC 2010

Hello,

you have a typicall nat issue. Asterisk receives messages from the phone
but cannot send any messages back (thats why it tries to resend the 200
ok message 6 times).

try setting qualify=yes to your sip peers config to keep the nat port open.

best regards

stefan

Für weitere Fragen stehen wir gerne unter voip at sil.at oder
059944 - 2440 zur Verfügung.