[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 produces *many* zombie processes on Debian.

Ernie Dunbar maillist at lightspeed.ca
Tue Dec 21 19:40:02 UTC 2010

Actually, no. This is part of a migration, and those are mostly customers'
secondary lines (which for the most part, aren't even active). We get a
lot of these bad logins because the retry times on the ATAs are quite
short.

Asterisk really *shouldn't* leave zombies around for every bad login, but
if it does, then I suppose cleaning up these missing accounts might fix
it.