[asterisk-users] app_voicemail.c how to enable debugging?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Dec 21 10:47:02 UTC 2010

Hi

Looking at the source of app_voicemail.c there are many statements like:

                        ast_debug(1, "%s doesn't exist, doing what we can\n",
prefile);

Where do I have to enably this to be showed in the console or logged to a file
by logger. core set debug does not seem to help here.

Well, my actual problem is, that if a customer has recorded his own greeting,
he usualy tells the caller to record his message after the tone, so
app_voicemail should not play the intro.

spool/mailbox/unavail.gsm
vm-intro.gsm
beep.gsm

but only

spool/mailbox/unavail.gsm
beep.gsm

In case there is an unavailable message. Where do I have to poke at the
source?

Kind regards

Benoit Panizzon
--