[asterisk-users] cdr_mysql stopped working

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Dec 20 22:02:48 UTC 2010

I did an upgrade to the SVN trunk on the 12/9 and when I looked in my mysql
table for CDR's today there are no entries since the update.
I have rebuilt and re-installed and re-started asterisk still no CDR's
flowing to mysql. I did not change any configs. I checked to make sure that
the cdr_mysql option was selected under the make menu options. The module
shows it is there when I do a modules show. I don't get any errors saying
it can't write to the table.  My voicemail settings are pulling from the
same server.

Any ideas on what I could try to fix this or how I could test to see what
is causing it?

Thanks
Bryant