[asterisk-users] dahdi issue on digium AEX800

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Mon Dec 20 14:11:07 UTC 2010

On 12/20/10 6:50 AM, Max Alex wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have installed asterisk 1.6.2.8
> Dahdi: 2.4.0
> Digium card:  Digium, Inc. Wildcard AEX800 8-port analog card
>
> I have configured this card properly and it is working for calls too,
> But there is issue of one way audio on this outbound routes only,
> My voice is going to outside pstn number but i am not able to get their
> audio,
> I have disabled firewall, selinux is also off.

First off, my recommendation is for you to contact Digium technical
support.  They will be able to help you triage and resolve this.

That being said, some questions that come to mind looking at your

1) Is the one-way audio constant or intermittent?  Does it affect all
calls through the card or only "outbound routes"?

2) Do you have a VPM module installed on the card?  If so, does loading
the card with "modprobe wctdm24xxp vpmsupport=0" change the behavior at all?

3) Is there anything strange you see in the output of the "dmesg" command?

4) Are you able to install and try the current trunk of DAHDI?  Does
that change what you see?

Cheers,
Shaun

--