[asterisk-users] How to install the new cdr-stats?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 19:07:27 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to install the new cdr-stats from http://www.cdr-stats.org/ for
Asterisk 1.6 but it's installation instructions are all garbled. It mentions
both sqlite and mysql and there are no organized documentation. Not to
mention that the apache port 8000 and port 9000 are also confusing and I
don't know why is it not easy enough as adding a /var/www/html/cdr-stats
rather than tampering with apache settings. I have a standard install of
Asterisk 1.6 with addons and I already have the asteriskcdrdb database and
everything is logged fine. I would appreciate it if someone can provide
their commands for the install or step-by-step instructions.

Thanks