[asterisk-users] transfer from sip to dahdi, connects caller to MOH stream and not target

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sat Dec 18 14:51:18 UTC 2010

John Reynolds wrote:
> Has anyone seen or heard of this? Know how to resolve to expected
> behavior?  I appreciate any pointers.

John,

Without seeing any of your dial plan or any of the output from your
console during the failed transfer, nobody is going to be able to help.

Why don't you start by posting the relevant part of your code that does
the dialing and shows up the console output during a test transfer?

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: