[asterisk-users] Asterisk Freeze In 1.4 realtime

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 15:08:52 UTC 2010

Has anyone seen the following in 1.4 (1.4.17)

We have istances when the number of sip channels in use multiples up
(eg: we have 40 channels in use, and then it will jump to 80, then 100+
and it will keep going upwards) and in doing this, all the channels
which are in use at that time are simply cut off or frozen.

The only way for us to get everything back to normal is via a hard
restart of asterisk.

If you have seen this behaviour or know of a bug which is associated to
this can you advise, or point us at a fix.

Thanks
--
Ishfaq Malik
Software Developer