[asterisk-users] Pass DTMF to IVR gateway through SIP phone conferencing.

Asterisk Man theasteriskman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:14:50 UTC 2010

Hi friends,

I want to implement following scenario using Asterisk. Please suggest me
whether it is possible  or

not.

This is bit off Asterisk and more on SIP side.

An Asterisk box with one Station(SIP channel) and PRI.

Agent dials a PSTN number of customer from station through Asterisk PRI.
Agent gets connected with

customer. Agent puts customer on hold. Agent dials another PSTN number which
is of IVR gateway.

Agent now makes conference(Station facility)  with customer and IVR gateway.
Gateway plays an IVR

asking customer to enter his customer id number.

My question is, will DTMF get forwarded to IVR gateway?

I am asked to implement this and not having PRI for the moment in my
Asterisk box.

Thanking you in advance.

-AsteriskMan