[asterisk-users] Anyone know how to receive partial (interrupted) faxes with app_fax?

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:57:17 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

I've configured a fax support in my system with opensource
app_fax/spandsp 0.6 -
but there is a problem - if FAX transmission got interrupted - system
permanently returns
"The call dropped prematurely" - and no fax is submitted. This is
sometimes very inconvenient, say if someone have sent a multipage fax
with 20 pages, and it got interrupted on 19th page, the person will
have to resend all from page 1.
Any clue how to make asterisk submitting even interrupted faxes?

Anton.