[asterisk-users] Converting asterisk h264 recordings

Mark Deneen mdeneen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:52:26 UTC 2010

Torbjörn,

I don't have experience with asterisk in this regard, but I would
guess that what you have is an elementary stream and not a transport
stream.  I believe that VLC could play it back for you.

Outside of that, I would look at using ffmpeg.  It may do what you want.

Here is some documentation on dealing with files like I suspect you
have: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Encoding_and_decoding_DVEVM_clips

The link has absolutely nothing to do with Asterisk, but it may be useful.

-M