[asterisk-users] Converting asterisk h264 recordings

Torbjörn Abrahamsson torbjorn.abrahamsson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:19:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

We are setting up an asterisk system for voicemail with video possibilities.
We are not using the voicemail app, but rather writing our own dialplan
logic. The part of recording, and replaying, the voicemail works, and we
receive both an h264 and an wav-file. What I now wonder is how to convert
these into one file playable by a (standard) media player. I have not found
any real good leads by google:ing, but of course I may have missed it
 Any
pointers?

BR,

Torbjörn Abrahamsson