[asterisk-users] How to quickly move on to Dahdi channels when SIP provider fails?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:33:10 UTC 2010

Thanks for the input guys. I really appreciate all the input and I am sure
they work but I thought there would be a much better way to do this. Sounds
like patching things to me. Why doesn't Asterisk take advantage of the
qualify values to make sure if the SIP connection is up or not? Shouldn't
this become a native feature of the PBX rather than trying to do
work-around?

Thanks