[asterisk-users] DUNDi and Lua dialplan

Guillaume Bour gbour at proformatique.com
Tue Dec 7 09:30:45 UTC 2010

Hello,

I would like to known how to use DUNDi with a Lua dialplan ?

In extensions.conf, we should do like these:
|[lookupdundi]
switch => DUNDi/priv

[internal]
include => dundiextens
include => lookupdundi

exten => _XXXX,2,NoOp(calling ${EXTEN})
exten => _XXXX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXXX,n,Hangup()|

priority 1 is either defined in dundiextens (local registered devices)
or lookupdundi (remote)

But as in Lua there is no priority, we can't to this.
I found the following method working:

|extensions = {
         internal = {
                 ["_XXXX"] = function(c,e)
                         app.noop('lua:: dialing exten ' .. e)
                         -- Goto is not working, I need to use a Local
channel
                         app.dial('Local/'..e..'@lookupdundi')
                         app.dial('SIP/'..e)
                         app.hangup()
                 end;
         };
}|

But is this correct/the best one ?

Regards,
Guillaume

--
Guillaume Bour<gbour at proformatique.com>  - proformatique
10 bis, rue Lucien VOILIN - 92800 Puteaux