[asterisk-users] Execute DialPlan Context without Answer App

Giuseppe D'alessio peppewebadsl at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 23:48:43 UTC 2010

Hi, i have context in a dialplan, I want to "execute" this context without insert the Answer Application (sò ..without call any ext).
Example :
[sistema-allarmi-principale]

exten => s,1,Set(GRUPPO=${DIAL:-2:1})
exten => s,2,Set(ALLARME=${DIAL:1:1})
exten => s,3,AGI(checkgroup.php|${GRUPPO})
;rest of...

I tried with a Call Data File.. i create a CallDataFile like this :

channel: Local/500 at from-internal
maxretries: 1
retrytime: 60
waittime: 60
callerid: "Sistema Allarmi" <500>
context: sistema-allarmi-principale
extension: s
priority: 1
Set: DIAL=103
data:

I'm not sure on the channel,context and callerid param.

The DIAL param is a code for an alarm, the [sistema-allarmi-principale] decode the alarm and call DeadAGI to start broadcast call with Teleyapper.

At a glance... I have a php webscript that create a call data file ( read from form the DIAL and insert in it) then before launch Teleyapper i have to decode group and alarm type from DIAL.

Ex . If the Dial is 101 the group is 1 ( third number ) and the alarm type ( second number )