[asterisk-users] Issue with MOH - Asterisk 1.4.17

Darrick Hartman (lists) dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Fri Dec 3 23:00:12 UTC 2010

On 12/03/2010 03:30 PM, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Napoleón Ernesto López Espinoza wrote:
>> "We're sorry, your call did not go through."
>> Any clues about this issue?
>
> How about some output from your console when it fails?

It's would also be advised to use a much more recent version.  Asterisk
1.4.17 has many bugs and security issues that have been addressed in
newer versions.  1.4.37 is the latest version from the 1.4 branch.  It's
quite possible that whatever you're trying to fix is already fixed in
that newer release.

Darrick
--
Darrick Hartman