[asterisk-users] Abandon events in cdr

Rodrigo Lang rodrigoferreiralang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 07:47:13 CST 2010

> Sorry, of course cdr.conf not queues.conf. marcus
>>
>> Am 01.12.2010 19:16 schrieb "marcus rothe" <synco16 at googlemail.com>:
>>

>> Hi Rodrigo, have you got enabled the appropriate line in queues. Conf?
>> Regards Marcus
>>

> Thanks very much,
>
> I include the line "unansweredy=yes" in the cdr.conf and solve the problem.
>

> Thanks again!
> --
> Rodrigo Lang
> Opening your mind - Just another Open Source site<http://openingyourmind.wordpress.com/>

I messed up in the records, did not fix the problem.

The calls that are going to leave the queue and still are no records in the
cdr!

The output of the command "show status cdr":

AST * CLI> cdr status show
CDR logging: enabled
CDR mode: simple
CDR output unanswered calls: no
CDR registered backend: mysql

The option of unanswered calls is to "no", but is cdr.conf configre to
"yes." Look:

cat / etc / asterisk / cdr.conf
[General]
enable = yes