[asterisk-users] Asterisk error - 1.6.2 SVN - voicemail files "corrupted"

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Fri Dec 3 03:01:03 CST 2010

On Thursday 02 December 2010 18:56:44 Mike wrote:
> 1)      How do I fix this? I don't mind manually fixing it when it
> happens, but what's wrong exactly?

There should not be anything within the Asterisk process to cause this.
However, I _have_ seen this exact issue with certain 3rd party vendors
that supply a tool for checking voicemail via a web interface.  The
offending tools make no effort to reorder the messages after certain
messages are deleted, which is a really bad thing to do.  If this is, in
fact, the issue, please ask the vendor to fix the interface, because in
the current form, it is severely broken behavior.

--
Tilghman Lesher