[asterisk-users] Is existing CDR in Asterisk is enough for complete billing

Nikhil d.nikhil at cem-solutions.net
Wed Dec 1 23:42:11 CST 2010

Hi
     I have small query that if my phone set callerid and anonymous(both
name and number in from header),and make a call to asterisk,then the CDR
shows
src: anonymous
dst:9999
clid:"Anonymous"" <anonymous>"
and etc

.Here the actual name of the src is missing,so how I bill for this
call?.I planning to change the function that set src by parsing contact
header instead of from,Is it fine?

Thanks
nikhil