[asterisk-users] Dahdi on Realtime.

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Dec 1 16:09:56 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 10:15 -0200, Rodrigo Lang wrote:
> Good morning list.
>
> I wonder if I can put files and chan_dahdi dahdi_channels in real
> time. Not the generals but the channels.

	There is no specific Realtime database for chan_dahdi (that I know if).
You can store the configuration using Realtime Static using the new
chan_dahdi.conf notation without any problems.  The only problem with
Realtime Static is that you cannot use the text file, you need to load
everything from the database.

	Another possibility would be to use an #exec from chan_dahdi.conf to
extract the channel configuration from the database.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001