[asterisk-users] Broadsoft-like BLF List URI ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 1 04:46:53 CST 2010

Hello,

I've seen several references in IP phones manuals to Broadsoft's BLF-List
URI feature (also referred to as List-Oriented BLF).

With this mechanism, a server is able to update the BLFs an IP Phone is
supervising without asking the IP phone to reboot, as for a reason I don't
know, most phones send BLF-related SUBSCRIBEs during boot time.

Is this feature compatible with Asterisk design ?
Is there a way to update BLFs without rebooting ?
(I could successfully update BLF but I could force the IP phone to subscribe
withour rebooting).

Regards