[asterisk-users] Fail2ban integration issues with Asterisk 1.4.21 under Debian Lenny

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:36:18 CDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Gordon Henderson
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net> wrote:
> Their whole system is designed as a device to waste the time & effort of
> those trying to submit reports, etc. to them.

This is not the right list for the following comment, but vested
interests always ruin life. Ego conflicts, often found in true
open-source projects, are far less damaging. Email spammers got away
for the longest time with doing that because the providers didn't want
to throw out paying customers. Eventually, it because clear that they
would be forced to do something. I believe eventually, Amazon will be
put in that position. Until then, they have done very little, and we
have stopped using their cloud services as much as possible.

/r