[asterisk-users] TELUS British Columbia PRI Settings

Jeremy.Hellstrom at synovate.com Jeremy.Hellstrom at synovate.com
Mon Aug 30 10:42:30 CDT 2010

I tried those as you said, deleting my failed attempt.  I've found that
using hardhdlc=24 generates an error and reminds me that FXO uses FXS
signalling and vice versa when running dadhi_restart, which seems to
indicate that it is the wrong variable name.

I also notice that if I change that variable to dchan in system.conf, I
receive no error but no matter what value I put in Asterisk looks at
channel 24 for the dchannel and as this is a half turned up PRI I have
suspicions that the dchan is not 24 though I still need TELUS to get
back to me to confirm that.

Any other ideas as to what I am doing wrong or if I am making a bad
assumption?

Thanks, Jeremy