[asterisk-users] Asterisk routing to SoftSwitch

Pratik Shrestha pratikdbl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 23:11:25 CDT 2010

Oh so sorry.
Yes you are right, the 'callee'.

We have one soft switch somewhere located in US.
When the call comes, then asterisk has to see the callee number in the sip
extensions. If the number is not in its extensions, then that call should be
routed to that soft switch in US. But the condition is, a number 4237 should
be added in callee's number. For example,

The call comes destined to '123456', the asterisk will see in its sip
extensions. If the number is there then the conversation will start right
away. But if the extension is not there, then asterisk with route this call
to softswitch but 4237 added, that is callee's number will be 4237123456.

I hope you understand me.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Pratik