[asterisk-users] Youmail RDNIS

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:57:18 CDT 2010

I don't see why it does not work. Setting RDNIS and calling most GSM
mobile phones produces a "forwarded call" annoucement, so why would
the do it any different? We get RDNIS in a SIP field and use it to
keep the same voicemail for a desk phone and cell phone, also can
forward ILEC and most CLEC remote call forwarding and get the correct
info, or forward a cell phone to RCF to DID and I see the entire
route. If you have a T1 with many DIDs and a provider that supports it
you can have all DID forward to a single DID elsewhere and still be
able to route by dialed number. All if this done with RDNIS. Are you
sure your provider is consistantly sending it?