[asterisk-users] Call Forwarding

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Fri Aug 27 08:13:22 CDT 2010

Dan Journo schrieb:

> Since it isn't behaving like I want, is there any way to disable the
> feature that allows a SIP phone to perform call forwarding?
>

> Thanks
>
> Dan

Hello,

in asterisk 1.6.x there is a Dial option i which suppress a 302 redirect
which is very nice when dialing more than one phone at once, but you can
use it also if you just dial one channel.

see output of core show application dial:

   i    - Asterisk will ignore any forwarding requests it may receive on
this
           dial attempt.

best regards

steve