[asterisk-users] CDR on Transfer...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Aug 26 12:25:07 CDT 2010

	I have searched for some time but I have not found an asnwer on how to
fix the CDR when a call is transferred.  The problem is that if someone
dials a cell phone and then transfers the call to another extensión the
CDR for the cell call stops and there is no way to track that the call
was transferred so we can bill correctly.  Many people have asked this
question but there is no answer, only a mention that it should be fixed
in 1.6 which it is not (at least on 1.6.2.11).

	Any tips oh how to correct this problem?  A lot of customers give me
grief about this because they cannot properly bill people for their cell
calls.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001