[asterisk-users] OrderlyStats or QueueMetrics

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:09:23 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

There are a few things I like in OrderlyStats, specially some graph
presentations and the fact that if agent puts someone on HOLD or PAUSE it
shows fine.

1 -But I see a lot of similarities in pricing, descriptions, wording on both
sites. Were these same projects forked out? or is it still both owned by the
same company?

2- What are the main differences between the two? - so that we can make a
better choice.

3- What part of these two products are open source? and what part is not
opensource? - just the license part?

4- Any better alternatives?

Thanks