[asterisk-users] help for a new user

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:03:46 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to piece together a solution to do the two things:

1. receive faxes on a bunch of numbers, about 10,000
2. receive voicemails from people on the same numbers

At this point, I am just trying to see if what is required can be done.

The faxes need to be received and put into PDF and shipped off to
another server somehow.  That can be FTP, UNC, NFS, something.   This
can be a script, something.  The second thing is people will call
these numbers and leave voicemails.  These voicemails need to be
shipped off to the same server in wav format.  We'll need to know the
number in the programming to know where to send the files.  Basic
stuff?