[asterisk-users] sip probe syntax

Matt Kershnar matt.kershnar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:46:18 CDT 2010

If anyone has any info on this it'd be much appreciated - haven't found much
about this topic anywhere. We are setting up sip probe monitor to make sure
that our Asterisk boxes are up and functional (or at least responding to the
sip protocol) and we need to determine the appropriate probe syntax for the
probe requests to the Asterisk boxes. These boxes are running on various
platforms and asterisk versions so we'd like to keep this as universal as
possible. If we need to be platform/version specific any advice would be
helpful. Thanks!