[asterisk-users] DAHDI not detecting caller hangup

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Mon Aug 23 15:11:07 CDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:56 AM, --[ UxBoD ]-- <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:
> Odd problem have just noticed in that when I call into the PBX DAHDI detects the call and hands it off to the extension, if I then hang up it still continues to process through the dialplan.

It is common for telco not to provide a disconnect tone for Analog.
You'll need to confirm one is there, either ask your telco or have
Asterisk record the line.  Then update your indications.conf with your
disconnect tone.

Also be sure you set a TIMEOUT in your dialplans.

--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant