[asterisk-users] All phones ringing when temporary loss of Internet

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Aug 23 12:03:24 CDT 2010

Hi,

This is a real strange one and trying to phantom it out.  One of our clients is connected to our Asterisk installation, from two sites, via VPN which works great. Every so often one of the sites VPN tunnel goes does for say a couple of seconds. When that happens all the extensions, including both sites, ring which is bizarre. Has anybody seen this before ? I only see two places in the dial plan where all phones are called; and neither should be tripped :(
--
Thanks, Phil