[asterisk-users] can't build resODBC on SUSE 11.3

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 11:34:16 CDT 2010

What is  menuselect actually looking for when it blocks me from selecting res_odbc ?

I've got unixOdbc installed and working. I also have /usr/lib64/libltdl.so.3 - so I'm confused
as it is claiming these are the pre-requisites ?

How can I best track down what it _thinks_ is missing ?

(This is on asterisk 1.8 svn trunk - but I don't think that is important,
I think it is a package number issue)

Thanks in advance,

Tim.

Tim Panton - Web/VoIP consultant and implementor
www.westhawk.co.uk