[asterisk-users] dial_exec_full problems with TDM400 - getting critical.

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sun Aug 22 12:15:24 CDT 2010

Ira wrote:
> At 09:19 AM 8/22/2010, you wrote:
>
>> I thought you'd cracked it, I simply turned off all sip by removing
>> the sip.conf
>> but after a few more days it did the same.
>>
>> Any other suggestions?
>>
> Not that it will be any help, but my previous Centos Box would never
> successfully run 1.4. Ran 1.2 for a few years no problem but every
> attempt to upgrade to 1.4 ended in dismal failure.
Very curious.  I have several 1.4 systems on CentOS with no issues,
other than 1.4 versions that were released broken and then later fixed.
I have been able to do in place upgrades of both CentOS and Asterisk
with no real issues.
I don't believe I ever moved from 1.2 to 1.4 on the same box though. I
did have an issue with Zaptel and CentOS 3 after a certain Zaptel
version, as it required a later make that wasn't available for CentOS 3
( or at least I could never locate it )
all ancient history now, though.

Have yet to find a reason to move to 1.6, and will probably wait for a
stable version of 1.8 some time in the future!

John Novack--

Dog is my Co-pilot