[asterisk-users] setting variable for a DID number

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:17:30 CDT 2010

Hey Steve, I'm not drunk. I was attempting to keep some levity in my
posts because I was pretty frickin irate at the time of several posts
that night.

Or, maybe I AM drunk, and I can still remember all sorts of nifty
Asterisk dialplan and related administration stuff while plastered....

Or, it's the third option, which involves heavy bouts with insomnia
over the last month....it's 5 AM here in StLouis MO....Slainte!:D

Sent from my iPhone