[asterisk-users] setting variable for a DID number

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 03:42:18 CDT 2010

Ahhhh boddingtons...

Anyway, let me point out that the CONTEXT has nothing to do with
'access' to a variable...if a call (channel) causes a variable to be
assigned a value, then that calland possibly it's 'children' if
inheritance is set up. It doesntmatter what context the call ends up
being routed to, it will ALWAYs have acces to that variable unless it
wascreated as a LOCAL variable in a macro....

Now, I knew the OP said context, but context does not matter, asterisk
looks to see which CHANNEL has access to a variable's instance....I'll
behappy tofurther expound upon thiswhen I get back to mylaptop
Sent from my iPhone